11 Things I Love About Women

KUJISHINDIA MAMILIONI KATIKA DROO HII BONYEZA HAPA CHINI UJIUNGE KATIKA BAHATI NASIBU,NA ILI UIBUKE MSHINDI HAKIKISHA KILA SIKU WABONYEZA PICHA CHINI YA MANENO HAYA;

I love women. That’s no secret, but for once I’m going to put my thoughts down on exactly why I do in this post.

Let’s keep it real gentlemen, pretty much everything we do in some shape or form has to do with women.

Get a 6-pack? Attract the eye of a woman and look better naked. Become rich? The purpose? SO you cab get some broke pretty girl to sʊck your ‘D’ on the back seat of your Mercedes S Class..

 

Dress well? So you can impress that fly girl at your office

Now that doesn’t mean that everything you do is solely for women and it doesn’t mean you put the punani on a pedestal. In fact your life shouldn’t reveoplve around punani alone. There’s one thing I tell people

You can lose a lot of money while chasing women but you’ll never lose women while chasing money.

I hope that you seek success in every part of your life for your own fulfillment as well, but let’s not kid ourselves: women are a huge motivator.

I could write an entire book about women, but here’s 11 of the main things that I love about women.

#11. A Girl’s scent

When I pull a girl’s hair back from her ear and kiss her neck gently and she is wearing expensive perfume, my soul lights up. .I love a girl’s perfume as much as I love her natural scent

#10. A Girl’s Legs

I have a fetish for legs. I love women’s legs that’s why I have never approached a lady who was wearing trousers or a long skirt. There’s something about legs that drives me crazy. The laegs’s have to be good though

A special sound from heaven delivered when you charm and turn-on a girl just right is something I never get tired of. Her eyes will light up, her mouth opens and a shy laugh erupts. At THAT very moment there is a purity in the dynamic between you and her.#9. A Girl’s Laugh When She’s Turned On

#8. When A Girl Pulls Her Panties Back Up

You experienced guys know that moment. You’ve just smashed her like an pono star and she’s getting dressed. She bends over to pull her little pantiés back up and she is exposed. Not just in the sense of physically, but there is a rawness to that very act of her putting her pantiés back on. I love it.

#7. The Click-Click Of A Girl Walking In Heels

Another sound slice of of heaven is when a girl is decked out, rocking heels and is walking towards you to greet you. At that moment nothing else matters. Girls, never stop suffering to wear heels. They are God’s gift to you.

#6. A Girl engaging in intellectual conversations

I love smart women. In fact I find it hard to tolerate dumb women who only know the basic things in life. I love women who have brains, even greater than mine. That’s why sometimes I’ve found myself shagging women who didn’t look like models but had powerful brains and knew how to get things done

#5. Bʊt

Which man doesn’t love a girl with a big bʊtt?

#4. The Gullibility Of Most Girls

When a girl falls for something silly I say, that’s a classic moment. I don’t lie to them, but will tease and joke sometimes and when they believe it instantly it’s endearing to me and shows a glimpse of childlike innocence.

#3. A Girl Who Praises my workl

Lots of girls praise my work despite the fact that I make fun of them a lot. Lots f girls inbox me everyday. It’s fun to see that they ignore my puns and just marvel at my talent. It’s sweet ladies. Thank you ladies. Can I get an ‘Awwww’?

KUJIUNGA NA KINYANG'ANYIRO CHA PIKIPIKI AINA YA BOXER BONYEZA PICHA CHINI YA MANENO HAYA NA UIBUKE MSHINDI,BONYEZA MARA NYINGI UWEZAVYO KUIBUKA MSHINDI;

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana
Newer Posts Older Posts
© Copyright UDAKU WA DUNIA Published.. Blogger Templates
Back To Top